1. YOUR CONSENT
- If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access Procol Products and Services.
3. THIRD PARTY LINKS
- The Platform may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our users.
- Such Linked Sites are not under Procol's control, and Procol is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites.
- You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
- We urge you and/or your authorised user(s) to acquaint itself with policies of every such Third Party Website.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- The User represents and warrants at all times that the User continues to use the Procol Products and Services that:
- all information provided by the User is true complete, valid and not misleading in any respect.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Procol may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of Procol Products and Software ( "Platform");
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with and/or creating or updating your account on the Platform, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, "SNS"), an option of which may be provided to you by Procol at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data;
- You shall provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favourite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information about the transactions carried out over the Platform ( "Your Content");
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Platform, including but not limited to, your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information as per the existing and applicable Reserve Bank of India rules from time to time;
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our ad services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc.; and
- any other information that you send to Procol.
6. USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Procol may use your personal information to:
- administer this Platform and enhance the security of the Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- personalize the Platform for you, maintain and improve our products and the Services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your user account;
- enable your access to and use of the Platform Services;
- publish information about you on the Platform and to understand the Users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- supply to you the Services that you purchase and provide you with information about such services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- send you statements, invoices and collect payments from you;
- generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns; and
- send you marketing communications and to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- We may combine the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- We analyse the log files of our Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our Services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Procol may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
7. SECURING YOUR DATA & DISCLOSURES
- Procol will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Procol will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
- We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyse and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments.
- With Vendors/Customers: While you place a request through the Platform, your information is provided to us and to the Vendors/Customers with whom you may choose to purchase/sell. In order to facilitate your order processing, we provide your information to that Vendor/Customer in a similar manner as if you had placed the order requested directly with the concerned party
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, policies or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Procol, our customers, Vendors, or others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our Services. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction.
- When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Procol Products and Services. You can log in to manage your email preferences or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Procol.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at [email protected]
- Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than five (5) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
9. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
- In addition, personal information that you consented and submitted for publication on the Platform will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
- by email to [email protected]; or
- by post to Procol Tech Private Limited Reg Office: D-644, 1st floor, Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, New Delhi -110034.